Six things to consider if you get in a car or motorcycle accident:
- Stay calm.
- Assess the environment to ensure your personal safety.
- Contact the police to file a report and obtain any necessary medical assistance
- Contact your roadside assistance company if necessary
- Take photos of the vehicles and your surroundings, if possible
- Exchange insurance information, if available
All cases vary based on the facts. If you have a question regarding your legal rights following a car or motorcycle accident and would like to contact a lawyer, you may make an appointment by phone at 504-309-6600 or on our website at www.epsteinattorney.com.